Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Fall 2: one of six done!

Hello! Nice to see some old as well as new faces!! It has been too long since our last meet!

Greetings--Numbers--Animals! For review, please look down to previous posts for reference.

One new song:
Animals....

If you would like to participate in the booster class at my house, it will be tomorrow (Thursday, November 8th) from 11:30 am to 3 pm. It is free of charge, but do bring your questions, ideas, and anything that you would like to share. Please respond to this posting if you and your little one are coming. I will then send you my address privately. You may also connect with me via either Line or Wechat (See my id on the note-card!).

That is all, folks! Have a great week.  

Cheers!!
杜老师 (Du4lao3shi1)


No comments:

Post a Comment